2019 > today
- Partners: Surovina d.o.o. (Lead partner; J. Fišer); IOS, d.o.o. (Partner; A. Lobnik); MESSER SLOVENIJA d.o.o.; MIKRO+POLO, d.o.o.; OMEGA d.o.o.; ROTO d.o.o.; SNAGA d.o.o.; TEKSTINA d.o.o.: EKTC Maribor, so.p.
Description: The POLY CIRCULARITY project aims to develop innovative technologies for chemical and biochemical decomposition of packaging waste into high quality secondary raw materials with added value (gases, chemicals, oils / fuels, etc.) also suitable for incorporation into new products such as biopolymers. The focus is on packaging waste of natural origin, i.e. from cellulose/ lignocellulose and synthetic/ plastic packaging (PET, PA, PP, PE, XPE, etc.). The main goal of the project is to establish new advanced circular processes and circular business models for the recycling of synthetic/ natural polymer packaging waste. The result of the project will be reflected in high-quality secondary raw materials for use in new products intended for the domestic and global market.
»The operation is partly financed by RS and EU funds (European Regional Development Fund).« (http://www.eu-skladi.si/?set_language=en)
Grant amount: 2.800.486,22 EUR.
Duration: 1.9.2019 – 31.5.2022
- Partners: IOS, Institute for Environmental Protection and Sensors Ltd. (Slovenia); ROTO-GRAD d.o.o. (Croatia)
HMRecycle project will introduce a heavy metal (HM) recycling system for wastewater treatment or more precisely, the novel membrane biological reactor (MBR) with innovative nano pre-treatment cartridge that contains functionalized nanomaterials (FNMs) as adsorbents for heavy metals. Adsorbents can later be reused and heavy metals recycled. With the optimization of functionalized nanomaterials (FNMs) and the innovative HMRecycling MBR system, we will be able to clean and reuse not only municipal, but also leachate/industrial wastewaters, where existing MBR treatment plants are not effective. HMRecycling system represents a complete market novelty, as it has wider applicability and introduces a new technological approach to the recycling of heavy metals from wastewaters.
The novel HMRecycling MBR system will reprezent a novel, up to 40% more efficient treatment system in comparison to the classical MBR, as well as an easy handling solution for leachate/industrial wastewater treatment and reuse, for extraction of secondary raw materials from such wastewaters, for reduction of operating costs and reduction of negative environmental impacts.
Budget: 0,873 mio. €.
Duration: 01.09.2019 – 31.08.2022.
Role of IOS Ltd.: Project leader
- Project »COMPETENCY CENTER OF THE NETWORK FOR THE TRANSITION TO THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY; KOC – CIRCULAR ECONOMY ”within the framework of the Public Call for Proposals for co-financing the establishment and operation of competence centers for human resources development in the period 2019-2022.
- Short description of the project: The purpose of the project is to train and improve priority competences, productivity, creativity and innovation of employees and to strengthen the competitiveness of the Slovenian economy through informal training. The aim of the project is to improve the key competences of the employees and thus increase their flexibility, employability and efficiency; raising the awareness of employees and employers of the necessity of a lifelong approach to training; enhancing networking, business networking and the transfer of good HR practices; enhancing the competitiveness and innovation of the Slovenian economy; promotion of the S4 Scopes and horizontal ICT priority area. Project leaders: GZDBK in ŠGZ Name of beneficiary: IOS, d.o.o.
- Short description of operation: Within the Project “COMPETENCE CENTER OF THE NETWORK FOR THE TRANSITION TO A CIRCULAR ECONOMY; KOC – CIRCULAR ECONOMY « is planned 30 inclusions or 7 – 8 inclusions per year in training for priority competencies in various fields. Contract value of operation: 15.000 €.
- Duration: 30M (Sept. 2019 – from the date of decision document – 31.may 2022)
- Contact person: Prof. dr. Aleksandra LobnikThe operation is partially funded by EU / ESF (European Social Fund), Public Scholarship, Development, Disability and Maintenance Fund of the Republic of Slovenia and MDDSZ.